Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hello Darkness

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW!

my father

I hope i don't see you anytime soon.
If i do I'ma fucking beat the shit out of you.
I'm just keep hitting you until my hands go numb.

Give me a reason why you didn't care?

Why i only saw you annually, when it was back to school?

Why are you a spineless sack of shit?

Why were you abusive to my brother?

Why were you abusive to my mother?

I'm tired of pretending to not hate you, i do.

I fucking hate your guts.

The only time i want to see you right now is on your death bed.

Whats fucked up is that i don't even know you, yet i feel so strongly about you.

I try to see the good in everybody which makes it hard to comprehend, your total lack of concern.

I wonder if you treat my little brother better? If over the years you've developed a heart.

I want to ask my mother about you but im afraid that we might have shit in common, and im so angry right now, that if we did I might not like myself, when i look in the mirror.

In my head I'm trying my best to be strong and forgive, but i can't.

And the hurt and anger that you've caused, is starting to grow bigger.

The darkness within, I'm finished with running from it.

I EMBRACE IT!

But

I'm scared that I'll let it consume me..

Maybe i should let it...


If your gonna leave a comment on this post DON'T write any "keep your head up" type shit.
I've heard enough of that CRAP!

The way i feel now has took years to evolve to this point.
So i ain't forgiving that Nigga no time soon.

Don't say that he's a jerk either, i already know that shit.

No comments: