I like this girl.
I'm not gonna go into her many amazing qualities, my lazy ass don't got the strength for it now :)
What i will say is that I'm enjoying letting love's seed grow.
- I'm thinking about her everyday
- When i hear Chris Brown, her face comes into view
- and the next time i see her I'ma HUG THE SHIT OUT OF HER!
I've never been cheated on before (thankfully) but i do know the frustrations of FLIMSY ASS GIRLS & Relationships that don't pan out.
These "Learned Lessons" have been a constant source of aggravation and have made me a little cynical as well as weary.
Right now i'm happy but paranoid;
- What if this doesn't pan out?
- What if I'm not on her level?
- Can i look past my insecurities and let her be the strong woman she is?
I want us to work :)