Sunday, November 9, 2008

Insert Viriginity Joke Below

I've been stretching my ear since June and this was the first time i went to the next size.

Before it was pierced
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sizing Down
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was at 14 now im at a 12 (the smaller the number the bigger the Gauge), the plan is to get big enough to put the tip of my pinky through it.

I'll keep you posted :)

**and if your wondering about the post title, sizing up involves slowly sliding a Taper (a metal stick that gradually widens) with an earring on the back, through my ear, Until the earring goes in.
It also involves LOTS of lube (A & D ointment)
lmao

No comments: