Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Monkey Face Apparel X SBA Photoshoot

Recently my Friend Sade, of Monkey Face Apparel (click the name or the pics) gave me this SICK & SUPER SEXY limited Edition/Sample Shirt.

It's her classic Jacob's logo but done on a White & Pale Brown, Horizontal Striped Shirt! ! !
I think i just came. . .

Front of Shirt
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Custom Tag
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Back of Shirt
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now let the Maddness COMMENCE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really like this shirt, and feel OH So Special (so special, so special, so special)
to have such an awesome Tee.

Thank You Sade, keep up the GOOD WORK, you inspire me!

Click the name/pics to check out the brand and get your own.
Monkey Face Apparel

PS: I LOVE GIRLS WITH BRACES :)

2 comments:

A.M. said...

where the hell u been AGAIN? it is a hot shirt, but damn don't wear it everyday lol

aLwAySz said...

Sometimes you "I gotta get away" lol.

Don't worry though i got alot of new crack coming soon.

And a shirt that CRACK!, You gotta SAVOR.
I damn near didn't want to take the pics but UCK it!

You should copp one too support the people.