Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Many things So Few Posts

It's been a while since my last post, between the last and now soooooooooooooooooo
many things have happened, and i haven't been in the zone to write.

But i'll sum things up as best as i can:

1. Me & Mario are getting closer to our T-shirt brand.
- We've been working on it for a while now, 3+ years and we just made a MAJOR
step in progress.
I only recently accepted that the only way to be successful, is to WORK HARD!
I got to put them hours in
I gotta be on my GRIZZLY, like a bear!
End of the Day it's:

"Don't be afraid to work hard the only thing you'll loose is sleep"

2. I'm appreciating NOT rushing into SEX.
Contrary to my persona or peoples perception of me, I'm
UNDER-SEXED!

I'm surprised my right arm doesn't look like I'm juicing!
LMAO.

But i digress, it's feels really good to take time and learn about a person.
I figure the better the foundation i build, the better we'll be when that
Beautiful Demon, called SEX comes around.

I call it a Beautiful Demon, because yeah it's nice and FUCKING AWESOME (when done right)
but it's really BIGGER & MORE SERIOUS than it's made/perceived to be.

I found that when intimacy is introduced to early, it's like running when your only learning
to crawl.

So no more early Patta-Cake (lmfao, if you know what that means)


Well that's it for now, but i'll be back with more pics, more music posts, and
more SKUNTING UP THE PLACE!

1 comment:

A.M. said...

oh man Patta Cake LMFAO. u seriously make me wanna go to Guyana. LOL

it's wonderful nto to rush. I agree with everything u wrote.

& yea, u betta WORK bitch LOL...it's the only way u'll ever get n e thing done.

Happy thanksgiving :)