Sooooo many things have been going on, here's a quick update.
1. My boy Santi doesn't work at the About Time anymore :((((((((((((((
It's super sad and it really Sucks but maybe it's for the better.
2. I now have a Full-Time position at the shop.
I have a lot more responsibility now, in the "I Quit Kiser" post i said "I don't want to be responsible for anyone else's stuff but my own." But i realized the Responsibility is fine i just don't want to let anyone down.
The Great thing about About Time is that:
It's more of a Family than a Job
- More is expected of me but they also want to see you shine.
- I'm learning to treat the shop like "My Own" and getting better at taking the initiative :)
- FREEEEEEEEDOM! I get to be me and you should see my work clothes, LOL.
- All i can say for now is that it's gonna be Crazy!
4. There's a special girl in my life :).
- She's sweet, down to earth, THICK in all the right places :P, easy to talk to, and when dudes try to talk to her she SHOOTS THEM DOWN! LOL BURN!
We danced a few dances, half the dudes (all of whom, her friends) were grabbing her for dances.
After we danced, the boys (i.e. The Cops) came and shut the music down!
Guess it was a good thing, we talked till everybody left, which was like 4am-ish.
After that, we went to the beach and talked, while watching the Sun come up.
It was super romantic, cold as hell (lol) but super romantic.
Once the sun came up, we went to my house and talked even more over tea.
:) Actually it was more smiling at each other than talking (:
Talking with her feels really natural, mommy likes her,
and i can communicate with her, oh yeah and i like her too!
*blush* *gay* LMAO :)
Good Looks to the Boys, LMAO.