Saturday, September 12, 2009

Soooooo here we GO!

Here we go with your "Update Post".

Last week Thursday & Friday were the first 2 days of my new job. I know i didn't tell you guys anything about it but i didn't want to JINX it.
So my first days went really well! The staff, co-workers, and environment are pretty cool.
I can't go into too much detail about the job, but what i can say is that it involves LOTS of numbers :-)
I am looking forward to getting back to shopping, being MORE on top of my bills, and most importantly ENJOYING MORE LIFE!

You don't have to have money to Enjoy life but it sure makes a lot of things more COMFORTABLE.
and who doesn't like to be comfy?!

1 good thing down.

2mrw I will be helping out my big bro Sue with a fashion show at the Buddha Bar.
Krow Hill will be KILLING THE RUNWAY like we ALWAYS DO!
If your in the meat packing district 2mrw after noon (1pm), "shout me a holla dun".
It's gonna be a lot of fun and maybe i can give you some behind the scenes blogging
:-).

2 good things down.

Well that's it for now, im off to go Rass Around and i'll leave you with the behind the scenes video from Krow Hill's online Fashion Show...



-SB to the Skies

2 comments:

A.M. said...

ur cut off u never even said happy birthday to me :/

aLwAySz said...

Awwwwww Dun A.M. Dun, don't cry.
As you can see I've been MUCHO busy and haven't been on my blog roll.
None the less I'm sorry &

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I'll give you some more blog love as soon as I get a chance!